- Project management of large and small deals from letter of intent to closing
- Purchase and Sale Agreement preparation and review
- Conveyancing of all Contracts, Mineral Rights, Surface, Third Party and Joint Venture Agreements
- Caveat preparation and filing
- Land and asset schedule preparation and review
- Post-closing file clean up, and land system data entry
- Complete land System data conversions for CS Explorer, Landman, and Land Rite
- Individual or multi-disciplinary team services applicable to a project
Acquisition & Divestiture
Canada West Land works diligently with corporations to define and detail the scope of any project in order for you to capitalize consulting costs and avoid costs being considered an operational expense impacting G&A. In addition, Canada West Land provides detailed invoicing for all contractor’s time on a defined project. This allows for progress reporting as well as making contractor’s accountable for their time, giving full transparency to all costs.
Our all-encompassing A&D services include contracts, mineral, surface administrative and joint venture experience, all with expert knowledge of CS Explorer, Landman, Land Rite, Geo Nexus, and ETS.